According to New York Times reporter Matt Apuzzo, Russians are centimeters away from pulling a big trick on Europe. In order to seize the opportunity of the EU’s crumbling, triggered in part by the Brexit debacle, Moscow is using the European Union against Europe, and playing the Euro...
Author - Eric Thompson
Eric Thompson is a Junior Research Analyst for an American NGO. Part of his job is to conduct research into tech policy issues and draft documents as needed, and assist in the preparation of materials and resources for engagement with policymakers, regulators and lawmakers.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? December 6, 2019
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It December 5, 2019
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis December 5, 2019
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism December 5, 2019
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict December 4, 2019
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble December 4, 2019
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order December 4, 2019
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn December 3, 2019