It feels like non-stop election season worldwide, with consequential leadership contests already happening in Ukraine, Indonesia, and Nigeria, and coming soon in India, South Africa, Afghanistan, and throughout EU member states. In every case, information – who controls it, who can trust...
Author - Jeanne Bourgault
Jeanne Bourgualt is the President in Europe for Internews, an international charity that supports the growth of diverse and professional media worldwide.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? 7 months ago
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It 7 months ago
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis 7 months ago
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism 7 months ago
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict 7 months ago
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble 7 months ago
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order 7 months ago
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn 7 months ago