Following attempts by users to cite Juan Guaidó as president of Venezuela on Wikipedia, the state-owned telecommunications operator, Cantv, has blocked access to the free encyclopedia platform. It marks only the second time a country has fully blocked access to Wikipedia after Turkey...
Author - Sam Woodhams
Sam Woodhams is a researcher at Top10VPN. He investigates issues of digital privacy and cybersecurity to help protect vulnerable communities from digital threats.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? 11 months ago
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It 11 months ago
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis 11 months ago
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism 11 months ago
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict 11 months ago
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble 11 months ago
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order 11 months ago
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn 11 months ago