Journalism and freedom of expression are under attack around the world. With every passing day, record numbers of journalists are being intimidated, censored, imprisoned and killed. Whether you report from the United States or the Middle East, our jobs, and the very existence of the media...
Author - Baher Mohamed
Baher Mohamed is an Al Jazeera English journalist and producer focused on the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? December 6, 2019
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It December 5, 2019
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis December 5, 2019
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism December 5, 2019
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict December 4, 2019
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble December 4, 2019
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order December 4, 2019
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn December 3, 2019