The Big Con is underway: “tax reform,” a devious Republican scheme to shift vast sums of money from public causes to the bulging pockets of the already wealthy. Real tax reform is needed — our present system is too complicated and riddled with loopholes — but it should address America’s...
Author - Jim Haas
Jim Haas is a retired history teacher, public school principal, and university director living in Olathe, KS.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? December 6, 2019
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It December 5, 2019
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis December 5, 2019
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism December 5, 2019
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict December 4, 2019
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble December 4, 2019
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order December 4, 2019
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn December 3, 2019