Trump’s tweets are part of his strategy to confront North Korea. (Whether it is a wise strategy remains to be seen.) The United States should go one step further in its use of cyber tools: We should consider using cyber-attacks to bring North Korea to the negotiating table. Current U.S...
Author - Tatiana Niang
Tatiana Niang is a second year Masters student at The George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs to pursue her Master’s in International Affairs. She is most passionate about issues relating to International Security and peacebuilding.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? December 6, 2019
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It December 5, 2019
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis December 5, 2019
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism December 5, 2019
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict December 4, 2019
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble December 4, 2019
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order December 4, 2019
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn December 3, 2019