This is the story of two friends, Rifat and Pandelis. Their story could be out of a movie. It should be. Unfortunately, it is not. Rifat and Pandelis are real, and so is their story. A story that should be told, and more importantly, heard. Rifat and Pandelis live in the same city. They...
Author - Marinela Potor
I am a trained journalist (2 years of special journalistic training in Germany, Volontariat), and have been working as a journalist for over 15 years. I specialize in international topics, mainly politics, economics and culture, but also cover a wide range of topics including fashion and technology. My work has been published in print (Weserkurier, Handelsblatt, Junge Welt, Revolver Magazine – Santiago de Chile, Herizons Magazine – Canada), radio (Deutschlandradio, WDR, Radio Bremen, Radio Jade) and online (ourtown.com, iefashionfix.com, netzpiloten.de, geo.de). I hold a Master’s degree in American Studies, Comparative Literature and Cultural Anthropology from the University of Tübingen, Germany.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? December 6, 2019
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It December 5, 2019
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis December 5, 2019
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism December 5, 2019
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict December 4, 2019
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble December 4, 2019
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order December 4, 2019
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn December 3, 2019