I am a hunter and as such, I am naturally not an unbiased source of information about hunting. I therefore strongly recommend that anyone who is genuinely interested in the matter reads the IUCN briefing paper on the consequences of “trophy hunting,” which the organization published to...
Author - Jens Ulrik Høgh
Jens Ulrik Høgh
I am a Swedish freelance writer working for both mainstream press and outdoor media. My main focus is on sustainable use of natural resources, hunting, fishing, tourism and nature conservation. I travel extensively all over the world to do research and gather content. Over the last 10 years I have visited Africa around 20 times and I am well connected with nature conservation professionals on both the practical and the scientific side of things.
- Do Russian Mercenaries Matter? 6 months ago
- Rwanda is a Model for an Impact Economy and Developing Nations Should Follow It 6 months ago
- Addressing the Refugee Crisis 6 months ago
- The Rise of Chinese Neo-Imperialism 6 months ago
- The United States Must be Ambitious in New Era of Great Power Conflict 6 months ago
- Going to the ICJ: Myanmar, Genocide and Aung San Suu Kyi’s Gamble 6 months ago
- The Latin American Autumn: Economic Impact of an Unsustainable Social Order 6 months ago
- Julian Assange in Videoconference: The Spanish Case Takes a Turn 6 months ago